Free online aptitude test preparation tips
After taking graduation degree,students opt to work in various companies like Infosys,IBM,HCL,TCS etc to build up their career.Most companies have a similar way of hiring engineering graduates.So,preparing in a standard format for examinations can lead to success in more than one companies.I am here to tell my secret of cracking IBM exam.I will focus on how one can prepare those exam through free online aptitude test website
The whole selection procedure is generally divided in four steps:-
After taking graduation degree,students opt to work in various companies like Infosys,IBM,HCL,TCS etc to build up their career.Most companies have a similar way of hiring engineering graduates.So,preparing in a standard format for examinations can lead to success in more than one companies.I am here to tell my secret of cracking IBM exam.I will focus on how one can prepare those exam through free online aptitude test website
The whole selection procedure is generally divided in four steps:-
1.Quantitative Analysis
2.Verbal Reasoning
3.Technical Round
4.H.R Round
4.H.R Round
The whole Quantitative Analysis section can be easily covered through a basic book of quantitative analysis like R.S Agrawal or you can go for Arun Sharma.Once each and every topic is completed , you should check your time management and accuracy.For this you can take help of free online aptitude test websites like indiabix or m4maths.
Indiabix has a large number of tests for different sections and the level of questions is also very good.
Twenty questions from all topics is given and a timer counts your time.As the time completes , you will be given the whole result data.So,you must check out your accuracy and your weak areas.Solution is also available for all questions(the best part).
For verbal round ,you will have to put much effort in grammar section.General questions like finding error,Small passages and filling blanks are asked.One can follow books like general objective english by Arihant. In TCS exam, i was asked to write a mail by using different words given in 10 minutes.So,you should be aware of correct format of formal business writing.In indiabix there is a section of verbal reasoning.you can practice from there.
After qualifying two exams you will have to face interviews.I will be opening my ways of cracking interviews in next post.I will give all interview tips.
Keep reading........................
No comments:
Post a Comment